FIGHT TO SURVIVE JETWING PUBGM TOURNAMENT RULES
- Matches will be played on the mobile platform only. Emulators will not be allowed.
- All player accounts should be at least level 30, any new PUBG accounts will not be allowed.
- The tournament will be held in Custom Rooms.
- Teams will be divided into groups depending on the number of registered teams.
- If 24 or more teams have registered, the teams will be divided into an ideal number of groups allowing an even spreading of teams to select the final 16 teams. (total team number divided by 2,4,8,16).
- If 23 or less teams have registered, the teams will be added into a single group, where the top 16 teams moves to the final group. In the case where it’s the minimum number of teams, 16, they directly play the final group.
- The final lobby should only have 16 teams and these teams need to be selected equally from all the groups.
- Players are expected to be present at the exact times for their matches as announced.
- Each Team Captain Will be Added Whatsapp Group Create By Organizers to Communicate regarding the schedule and other details.
- After groups are made, new players will not be added into any group.
- Only a 10 minutes grace period will be provided for teams to be present for their matches.
- Organizers will make every effort to inform players of scheduled match dates and times – but please note it is the responsibility of the players to make sure they arrive on time for their matches. Organizer will not be responsible to inform matches to players individually or provide reminders. Not attending a match due to not being informed of the schedule is NOT an excuse.
- All players need to enter the PUBG Custom ID and Password to join the lobby. The custom lobby settings will be as below.
- For all qualifying rounds (until the grand finals), each group will play 3 maps (Erangel, Sanhok, Miramar).
- For the finals, the final group of 16 teams has to play 5 maps – each map in the map pool currently will be played exactly once (4 maps: Erangel, Vikendi, Sanhok, Miramar). The remaining map will be randomized by the organisers from all the maps available.
- All map randomisations by organisers need to be recorded by referees, and stored for future verification.
The following matchmaking settings apply:
– Team Size: 4 players
– Game mode: TPP
– Map Pool: Erangel, Vikendi, Sanhok, Miramar
– Server Location: Asia
- Usage of ingame flares
Players are allowed to use ingame flares.
- Scoring will be for each game (i.e. in a best of 3 games, all 3 games will be scored) and be based on each team’s final kill count and in-game placement as set forth below – determined by the official rules of PMCO – the largest PUBG M tournament:
- Ties between two teams will be determined in the order of (a) total accumulated kills across all games, (b) best performing game based on total points, (c) best performing game based on total kills, (d) total kills in the last-played game, and (e) placement in the last-played game.
Only smartphones are allowed to be used to play the game. PCs, consoles, tablets, laptops, triggers or any other non-handheld devices are not allowed. Even using the official emulator on PC is not allowed, players may only use devices running on Android or iOS.
There will be no pauses in the game.
Players who disconnect during a match will be able to reconnect to the game. However, the game will continue during the period.